Liberty Grove Schools
1002 W. 25th Street
Meet Our Team
Tria Savage, MA
"My Name is Tria Savage and I am a Medical Assistant with HealthNet. I have been a Medical Assistant since 2012. I love being a Medical Assistant, because helping people get well or feel well is my prerogative. Whether big or small, short or tall, my heart in the health field will reach them all."
All students seen in the SBHC must have a signed consent and registration form. These documents must be signed by a parent or guardian and updated every school year. *Students without a signed consent will still receive emergency care per Indiana state law.
Services available may include
- Height, weight, or blood pressure checks
- Screenings for vision or hearing
- First aid for common minor injuries like sprains, strains, scrapes, or minor burns
- Emergency care for problems like difficulty breathing or serious injury
- Giving over the counter medicines
- Education about exercise, quitting smoking, stress, nutrition, personal hygiene, period issues, acne, weight, developing a healthy lifestyle, and sexual health.
- Help signing up for health insurance
- Referrals for services like dental, primary care, behavioral health, social work, prenatal care, and other healthcare needs