School-based clinics and school nurses offer primary, preventive and educational health services for students enrolled in the following schools:
Indianapolis Public School District
- Arsenal Tech High School: grades 9-12
- Harshman Middle School: grades 7-8
- George Washington Community High School: grades 9-12
- KIPP Legacy High School - Charter, grades 9-10
- KIPP Indianapolis College Preparatory School - Charter; grades 6-8
- KIPP Indianapolis Unite Elementary School - Charter; grades K-5
- Avondale Meadows Academy - Charter; grades K-5
- Avondale Meadows Middle School - Charter; grades 6-8
- Vision Academy - Charter; grades K-8
- Crispus Attucks High School: grades 9-12
For more information, call (317) 957-2972
Find a center
Nine convenient locations across central Indiana.
Find a provider
Over 100 health care providers in a variety of specialties.
Last year, HealthNet served more than 61,000 individuals in the Indianapolis area.
With your help, we can do even more.