Addiction and Recovery Services
HealthNet offers addiction and recovery services as a part of our comprehensive Primary and Behavioral Health Care programs. We can help you with treatment for opioid (pain pill, heroin) addiction, as well as addiction to other drugs, alcohol, and tobacco. All your healthcare needs are available at one place, and every patient is treated with privacy and respect.
- Integrated primary care and behavioral health care team
- Specialized, one-on-one counseling
- Medication assisted treatment (combines counseling with medication that helps ease withdrawal symptoms and cravings)
- Drug-free pain management (chiropractic care)
- Medication therapy management
- Connections to community resources
- Homeless services
- Virtual visits
Services available for:
- Pregnant moms
Our Team includes:
Insurance: HealthNet accepts Medicaid, Medicare, Hoosier Healthwise and most commercial insurance plans. A sliding fee scale discount is also available.
Call 317-957-2070 for an appointment. Existing HealthNet patients can have their care coordinated through their existing Primary Care Provider. If you do not have a Primary Care Provider, any of HealthNet's Providers would welcome the opportunity to assist you. >> Find a Provider