Health Center at Harshman Middle School
1501 E. 10th St.
Meet Our Team
Adrina (Rina) Miller, MA
“The thing I love most about working in this school-based clinic is the opportunity to teach and love the students. I have the opportunity to change a life, one student at a time. I also love to travel in my spare time and do Door Dash with my son Trevon and my mom.”
All students seen in the School-Based Health Center (SBHC) must have a signed consent and registration form. These documents must be signed by a parent or guardian and updated every school year for students under the age of 18. *Students without a signed consent will still receive emergency care per Indiana state law.
Services may include:
- Height, weight, or blood pressure checks
- Screenings for vision or hearing
- First aid for common minor injuries like sprains, strains, scrapes, or minor burns
- Emergency care for problems like difficulty breathing or serious injury
- Giving over the counter medicines
- Education about exercise, quitting smoking, stress, nutrition, personal hygiene, period issues, acne, weight, developing a healthy lifestyle, and sexual health.
- Help signing up for health insurance
- Referrals for services like dental, primary care, behavioral health, social work, prenatal care, and other healthcare needs
- Sports physicals by appointment only with one of our visiting SBHC Nurse Practitioners!