Avondale Meadows Middle School
3980 Meadows Drive
Meet Our Team
Megan Ham, MA
"What I love most about working at AMMS is making a positive impact with the kiddos. I try to be a positive influence and let them know times are hard but with hard work you can get through it. Life is what we make it."
All students seen in the SBHC must have a signed consent and registration form. These documents must be signed by a parent or guardian and updated every school year. *Students without a signed consent will still receive emergency care per Indiana state law.
Services available may include:
- Height, weight, or blood pressure checks
- Screenings for vision or hearing
- First aid for common minor injuries like sprains, strains, scrapes, or minor burns
- Emergency care for problems like difficulty breathing or serious injury
- Giving over the counter medicines
- Education about exercise, quitting smoking, stress, nutrition, personal hygiene, period issues, acne, weight, developing a healthy lifestyle, and sexual health.
- Help signing up for health insurance
- Referrals for services like dental, primary care, behavioral health, social work, prenatal care, and other healthcare needs