HealthNet’s OB/GYN doctors, nurse practitioners, and certified nurse-midwives are specially trained and licensed to provide a wide range of wellness and health services for women. Our providers work with you, listen to you, and help you make the best decisions for your health through all the stages of your life.
- Free pregnancy tests
- Pregnancy care from pre-conception counseling through pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum care
- Ultrasounds and other prenatal testing
- Referrals to chiropractic care for pain relief during pregnancy and preparing for birth
- Natural birth options like water therapy, waterbirth, massage therapy, and other pain relief methods
- Pain relief options during labor like epidurals and nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- General wellness counseling
- Well-woman exams, Pap smears, and breast exams
- Referrals for mammograms
- Family planning
- Birth control options like the pill, the patch, the shot (Depo), the ring, IUDs, implants, permanent birth control, and more
- Testing and treatment of infections like urinary tract infections (UTIs) and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Treatment of gynecologic problems like abnormal bleeding
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and treatment of menopausal conditions
Find a center
Nine convenient locations across central Indiana.
Find a provider
Over 100 health care providers in a variety of specialties.
Last year, HealthNet served more than 61,000 individuals in the Indianapolis area.
With your help, we can do even more.