What We Offer
HealthNet offers a wide-range of benefits and wellness programs for all employees.
- Medical (HSA and PPO options available)
- FSA options available
- Competitive 401K match
- Paid time off
- Company paid basic life insurance plan
- Short-term and long-term disability options
- Bereavement leave
- Student loan repayment for eligible employees (FQHC)
- Voluntary plans including Group Hospital Indemnity, Group Critical Illness, etc.
- Wellness cohorts
- Adoption assistance
- Elements Financial Credit Union
HealthNet is proud to offer employees opportunities to grow by providing a variety of options for career development including:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits
- Access to virtual and in-person conferences
- Mentorship and succession planning groups
- Leadership development
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
At HealthNet we are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement in all of our departments, programs, and worksites.
We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard. We’re committed to modeling diversity and inclusion and to maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.
HealthNet provides opportunities for employees to connect and learn from one another through:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Employee Book Club
- Participation in Company sponsored work committees and teams