1751 E. Riverside Dr.
All students seen in the SBHC must have a signed consent and registration form. These documents must be signed by a parent or guardian and updated every school year. *Students without a signed consent will still receive emergency care per Indiana state law.
Services available may include:
- Height, weight, or blood pressure checks
- Screenings for vision or hearing
- First aid for common minor injuries like sprains, strains, scrapes, or minor burns
- Emergency care for problems like difficulty breathing or serious injury
- Giving over the counter medicines
- Education about exercise, quitting smoking, stress, nutrition, personal hygiene, period issues, acne, weight, developing a healthy lifestyle, and sexual health.
- Help signing up for health insurance
- Referrals for services like dental, primary care, behavioral health, social work, prenatal care, and other healthcare needs
Find a center
Nine convenient locations across central Indiana.
Find a provider
Over 100 health care providers in a variety of specialties.
Make an appointment
Call one of our locations today to schedule a visit.