View Patient Care Map in a larger map
- HealthNet Pediatric & Adolescent Dental Center
- HealthNet Barrington Health & Dental Center
- HealthNet Care Center at the Tower
- HealthNet Martindale-Brightwood Health & Dental Center
- HealthNet Pediatric & Adolescent Care Center (PACC)
- HealthNet Northeast Health Center
- HealthNet People’s Health & Dental Center
- HealthNet Southeast Health & Dental Center
- HealthNet Southwest Health & Dental Center
- HealthNet Maternal-Fetal Medicine Center
- HealthNet Eastside Health Center
- HealthNet West Health Center
HealthNet Northeast Health Center
3908 Meadows Dr., Suite 1, Indianapolis, IN 46205, inside the Avondale Meadows Health & Wellness Center
Phone: (317) 957-2150
Monday 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m to Noon
Health Care Services
• Family Practice - Care for adults and families
• Well-Child Care - Newborn care, well-baby and toddler care, including childhood shots
• Sick-Child Care - Urgent care needs such as gastrointestinal problems, ear infections, rashes, respiratory illness, colds, sore throat, fever, minor cuts and scrapes
• School-Age and Adolescent Physicals - Physical exams required for school, sports, daycare and work
• Women’s Health/ OB/GYN Services
• Lab Services
• Social Work Services - Crisis intervention, community resources and referrals
• Foreign Language Interpretation - Bilingual professionals on-staff
•Financial Screening Insurance and payment assistance
•Hoosier Healthwise (Medicaid) Enrollment
HealthNet accepts all Medicare, Medicaid, Hoosier Healthwise plans and most commercial insurance plans. HealthNet has a sliding fee scale for those who are eligible.
Free parking in front of building. IndyGo routes 4,26 and 39 stop nearby.